Are you looking for high-quality eye care and fashionable eyeglasses and frames in or near Pelham, Alabama? Look no further than the qualified professional team at Pelham Ridge Eye Care to provide you with everything you want in selection of eyeglasses in Alabaster, Hoover, Helena and surrounding areas.
We provide a wide variety of frame styles for men, women, and children. Our discount lines of eyewear include great options for any budget, and we offer competitive online specials are the most competitive in Birmingham-Hoover. We provide all of your eyewear needs for quality lenses and designer frames for your glasses. Get the best eyeglass prices for your family!
A Large Selection of Top Eyeglass Frames in Pelham, AL From Brands You Love
We offer a complete line of both discount and designer eyeglasses. Whether you’re going for a traditional look, something a little more modern, or anything in between, you’ll be able to find the frames you’re looking for that's specifically for you and to suit any budget.
We also provide a large selection of prescription sunglass frames. Find your new stylish eyewear frames or contact lenses at Pelham Ridge Eye Care in Pelham, Alabama. Our collection has something for everyone to enjoy, whether you have a prescription or not.
Top, Stylish Eyewear Brands
Choose from hundreds of frames for adults, children, and seniors. Whether you need prescription or non-prescription styles, we provide a wide selection of brand-name sunglasses and designer frames, such as:
Name and Designer Eyewear Brands
Visit one of our 4 eyeglass stores in Birmingham-Hoover today to browse our immense collection of stylish eyeglasses today such as Tory Burch, Prada, Armani, and more! Some of the most popular designer brands that we proudly carry include:
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Tiffany & Co
- Maui Jim
- Michael Kors
- Nine West
- Nike and more
When most think of how eyeglasses help make a fashion statement, they think of the frames first. Designers have spent a good amount of time and energy developing styles that will be suitable for many different personalities, from classic looks to trendy styles, to throwback retro styles.
Our eyeglass store has your style available whether you’re looking for lenses for kids or yourself. And if you aren’t quite sure what your style is, we are ready to help you there too.
Selecting Frames to Enhance Your Appearance
We recommend that you select based on the shape of your face. We will assist in that determination and recommend the frame will best compliment your natural features, whether it's:
No matter what your face shape, or what style of glasses you are looking for, our associates are skilled at identifying face shapes and helping you narrow your choices and find something that looks and feels great.
Protective Lenses in Pelham, AL for Glasses and Sunglasses
Common lenses we carry whenever you visit our Pelham eye doctor near you include
- Bifocal, Trifocal, and Progressive Lenses — These help those who struggle with seeing near, far and intermediate distances. Progressive lenses are the most advanced of these and can help with the transition between these distances without lines.
- Hi-Index Lenses – These are a good option for those who have strong prescriptions because they are made from light weight materials
- Photochromic Lenses are popular with those who spend time in the sunlight, because they darken or lighten automatically depending on the level of sunlight
- Polarized lenses are a popular feature in both prescription and non-prescription sunglasses because they are able to reduce glare off of surfaces making it easier to see.
- Polycarbonate Lenses are lauded for their toughness. They are impact resistant and have built in UV filters to protect overall eye health
In addition to protection that is built into many of the lenses we carry, there are various coatings available that help to make life a little easier including
- Anti-reflective to reduce glare, reflections and protects from scratches and smudges
- Bluelight reduction – to protect against the bluelight in computer, cellphone, and television screens that can upset sleep patterns
- Scratch Resistant Coating
- UV protection blocks out 98-100% of UVA and UVB rays
Schedule an Appointment at Pelham Ridge Eye Care!
Ready for new eyeglasses and live near Alabaster, Hoover, Helena or Pelham? We've got you covered! Please give us a call at (205) 624-2015 to book an appointment! We are open throughout the week and have Saturday appointments available.
If you have any questions about our prescription eyewear in Pelham, AL or would like some help selecting the best frames for you, our team is here to help.